3 May 2013

Old Stuff getting here. Part I

I guess, I need to post here my old stuff as well. Sometimes I think I was better a couple of years ago.
Seahorses, 2009.
This is one of my very first watercolors. I don't think I could do better now. I was so relaxed and curious about this medium, so as a result I got a wonderful piece. Today I am more worried and full of expectations to do better, and it doesn't seem to work.
 

Untitled I, 2009
This was done during one hot summer day, when the Internet didn't work.  I started playing aroung with perspective lines, and that's what I've achieved in the end. I'm planning to evolve this idea and translate this onto a big canvas and do it with acrylics.
 
 The Black Key, 2010

In 2010 I thought that smudging was cool. Now I don't. But, anyway, at DeviantArt it received quite good feedback. But I don't want to get back to this technique.
 
My Selena, 2010
Another smudging drawing. But I still like it. I could have done it more professionally and accurately, but back then I was happy with it.
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment